Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Blog's Beginning

Hey, all! If you're here, I guess you are probably one of our members. If you aren't, please read our "about us" section to learn a bit about our history and our members. We hope this blog can be a place to have discussions, post concerns and prayer requests, share praises and pictures of events, and keep everyone posted about upcoming events. If you are a member and would like to join in posting, we will be glad to give you the sign in information. Otherwise, feel free to post comments on posts and lets get some good discussions going. So, here it goes!

4 comments:

Stephanie Anderson said...

I can't figure out how to sign posts as different authors. If someone does, let me know.

Steph

Unknown said...

I think it depends on who you are logged in as.

Stephanie Anderson said...

Yeah, I figured it out after you signed on as a contributor. It's really messin with my mind having two sign on names, now. He he. Hope you come around often. We'll need a place to talk now that "down in the blog" is gone. I just became a lurker on there lately, anyway. I got annoyed.

Steph

Keith said...

Hey,
Just got here but I like it so far!
Thanks guys!